1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO Files

Discussion in 'PS2' started by NHOJ, Apr 8, 2007.

1. NHOJ

NHOJ Member

Im trying something new .I wanna try to download ISO file from the net.Can anyone recomend a website for me ?

2. simmo2302

simmo2302 Regular member

its against forum rules to supply links to illegal material via this forum.

try a google search, torrent search or IRC search

3. NHOJ

NHOJ Member

Thanks.I did find a site.You wouldnt know of an external dvd dL drive that can deal with the 360s ???????????

4. steimy

steimy Active member

if you are wanting to burn 360 ISO files then go to the 360 section of the forums and i am sure you can find a guide along with which programs to use. (any burner that can burn dual layer DVD+R DL should work although i never reccomend external)

as far as backing up original discs you would need to go to Ebay and buy a Samsung SH-D162C DVD-Rom drive flashed with Kreon firmware.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2007
  5. NHOJ

NHOJ Member

STEIMY you wasnt lie'n bro you are an addict.No i wasnt look'n for 360 games.I told you last week i always FTP'd all my games to my darddrive and never figured how to put them on disc.Well i been screwing around and put a few of my FTP'd games on a disc finaly.........I had one of my games get real jittery on me so i was wanting to know of a site to get an ISO of it and a Simmo2302 was try'n to hold his nuts on me so i hadda go find out myself.O and anotherthing you started try'n to explain to me about setting the layer break on a DL but you stopped.

6. steimy

steimy Active member

the layer break is for doing Xbox 360 games.
    but if you want to know (for IMGburn V2.1).

tools-->settings-->write-->layer break. Check user specified and set it to 1913760. Click ok and burn as normal. This is only necessary the first time burning a 360 game

as far as the games, FTP them to the PC, Build the ISO with Qwix or Craxtion, then burn the ISO with IMGburn V2.1 on a GOOD QUALITY 8X DVD-R at 4X speed.

7. NHOJ

NHOJ Member

Do you know how to get pal game to play on usa tv?I got a game that says its pal,when i put it in the tv flips in black and white . I got that one game to work.Through all the flipping it gave me an option to change the setting i think.But when i put another pal ps2 game in i cant hardly make out the screen.