1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO freezing on load (NFS most wanted)

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by btate0121, May 3, 2007.

1. btate0121

btate0121 Member

hey guys. first of all let me just say that this site is awesome. i've been lurking for about 2 days now and you've answered every question and pointed me in the direction of every file i needed to get myself into a nice 3.3oe rom. Thanks!

but now lets get more aquainted and a bit more specific. I recently aquired an ISO of a PSP game. I just want to say for the record that my copy is legal, but for my own personal reasons i'd like to get this rip working. the game is need for speed most wanted... i have the iso in the right place.. the psp sees it... plays the animations and everything when i pull it up in xmb.. the problem is this.. when i load the game.. it asks if i want to autosave.. i select yes (i've also tried selecting "no"), then the screen displays the home screen (the two cars where the menu normally appears). the menu never shows up. it just dims the picture and sits. am i doing something wrong? again.. the iso and everything is in the right place... i've tried two different rips. same result. please help. PSX roms work flawlessly (go ff7!) as well as my snes emulator (snes tyl 9x something or other from yoyofr). thanks in advance guys.

2. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Maybe the ISO just isn't supported, random anomalies differ from machine to machine. I'd say it's a bad rip (I know you've tried it 3 different rips) but still. Try the ISO on someone else's machine.

-And welcome to AfterDawn Mate! I hope you enjoy it here. And thanks a billion for a descriptive problem description ^.^

Last edited: May 3, 2007
  3. dadudesam

dadudesam Member

4. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

If you got another memory stick, try that. Especially if the one you are using is from ebay.