1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO Games to PSP 3.60 firmware

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by r4el, Nov 19, 2007.

1. r4el

r4el Member

Can anyone please help me... I download ISO games and I don't know how to put them on my PSP with a firmware 3.60.

I've tried to create ISO and put the files in there, but it didn't work. Can anyone please help me.

Thanks

2. iwillgetu

iwillgetu Regular member

is your psp on official firmware or custom firmware?
    if its official you will have to downgrade using the pandora method to be able to get iso's working, search the forums on pandora

3. r4el

r4el Member

i just got my psp last 2 weeks ago... i guess it's official. I didn't change any firmware... i'm kinda scared.

4. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

well, to play any iso/cso/homebrew, you have to use custom firmware. and since you have 3.60, that means you have a psp slim.

to get custom firmware the easy way, you'll need to use a psp that has custom firmware already.

5. r4el

r4el Member

hey cee43ja1,

Any suggestion what custom firmware i need to download?

Can you please tell me what step by step procedure i need to do, on how to isntall the firmware as well as the games.

I've read from other forums that i need a pandora battery as well. I don't have any idea what does that mean.

Thank you so much.

6. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

step by step procedure depends if you can use a psp with custom firmware already. because if you can't, then you will have to do the hard way and hardmod a battery to turn it to a pandora's battery.

7. r4el

r4el Member

i'm still running on official firmware, are you telling me to change it with a custom firmware?

How will i do that then? what firmware should i use?

sorry, i'm new to this.

8. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

it's like this. to get custom firmware on a psp that has official 3.51 or higher, you need to use another psp that already HAS custom firmware. this is the easiest way; it doesn't require buying anything or soldering anything.

9. PspXbox92

PspXbox92 Member

So Does This Basically Mean If We Got A Psp Slim We Cant Download Games Without Using Another PSp?