1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO help, I have the rar file just need to know...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by INS86, Apr 8, 2007.

1. INS86

INS86 Member

Ok, so I have Bleach Heat the Soul 3.

There was a rar file entitled bleach 3.iso. When I open it there are 2 files, one says UMD DATA, and the other is a folder entitled psp game with a bunch of other files in it.

I cant seem to find the the ISO file, or do I need to convert the rar file using some program.

I'm using 3.10 oe-A if that matters.

2. Odinn

Odinn Member

Can you do a print screen of all the files from both folders?(button near F12, then go to paint or photoshop open a new document and press ctrl+v. Then save it and upload somewhere like http://imageshack.us/
    I can probably help you then.

3. staxx

staxx Regular member

i believe that file is just a umd dump of the psp game (unconverted) since it contains UMD DATA and psp game

you'll have to use a program (i think umdgen) to convert it to an iso or cso. Not 100% sure though as i never dealt with those kinds of files. So you have 2 options...sit tight n wait for someone to tell you how to do it, or google the stuff i brought up n see if it leads anywhere.

4. beatz

beatz Regular member

if u want to learn how to play your iso game (in this case bleach heat the soul 3) look at my tutorial hope this helps! (tutorial is in my signature) or click this link >>> http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/493083

reply on my tutorial and tell me if it helped!:D requests are also taken on other application so list them there