1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO help!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by bhojani, May 14, 2007.

1. bhojani

bhojani Member

I downloaded this game called Virtual Tennis World Tour (CSO)
    I installed HEN C and DevHook from the following tutorial:
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/413913
    I tried to load the game as instructed in the tutorial.
    Once i put the umd in after running HEN C and DevHook the umd section in the GAME section shows that i am running Virtual Tennis which is correct instead of the ice hockey umd im using.
    Once i try to enter virtual tennis it shows the typical starting of every game which says PSP with the white background and then that screen goes away. I expected the game to go on further and take me to the game menu but instead it brings me back to the psp menu instead.
    Can anyone help me with this please. Currently i only have one game as i dont know where i am supposed to get other games for the psp so i havent tested more games, so i dont know if this game in particular is messed up. PLEASE HELP

2. sat165

sat165 Member

stay awaaaay from devhook if possible!
    read tutorials on here of how to install custom firmware, eg 3.40 oe-a, i recently istalled custom firmware and also put the virtua tennis world tour cso on my psp and works fine. its a lot easier and simple than devhook