1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO Loader for 3.50

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by devilz54, Jul 4, 2007.

1. devilz54

devilz54 Member

Hello Everyone,

I have a psp firmware 3.50 the official release and I read on some articles that it contains an ISO Loader on it. To test this, I downloaded an ISO and extracted the files into my F:\PSP\GAME\ directory. The psp can detect that a file does exist there, but it shows up as CORRUPTED DATA. Is there anyway to fix this problem? Thank you to those who are willing to help and please explain clearly because I'm new to this forrealz.

2. Kanundro

Kanundro Member

You have to realize that Sony would not make it that simple for you to run any ISO. They've obviously implemented a feature cause they know UMD wasn't cutting it and now they're going to switch to a new media format and thats loading ISOs off your memory stick. But here's the catch its only for ISOs they've made and have encrypted (and certified) themselves. So its kinda like running PSX ISOs when Sony first introduced it, had to be their certified PSX ISOs or it wouldn't load up. There's no work around for your particular case.

3. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

He can just downgrade to 1.5 then got to 3.40 OE-A.

4. devilz54

devilz54 Member

so there is no way around it except to downgrade and install a custom one. you guys have been a big help...at least now I know. Thanks!

5. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

no prob.

6. RiPPERD

RiPPERD Guest

its not 3.50 that has iso loader its 3.51 and just a guess but put it in ms0\ISO folder...

np9660.prx or somink look for it in ya flash0 folder (dont think can access it from official firmware)

Downgrade and then use 3.40OE its the way forward for ya psp

use my file list for the needed files

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/527987#3205588

7. chess0990

chess0990 Regular member

i have a tut on a supposed way of using it that i was told by a sony employee it is at http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/530564

Kanundro is right and you dont need to downgrade but you do need a ps3 and the ability to use the ps3 market to download the encrypted sony ps1 games for 9.99 each

Last edited: Jul 4, 2007
  8. RiPPERD

RiPPERD Guest

just download PSX Eboots (Games) from www.pspiso.com

all worked fine for me

all u can think of and requests