1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO/mds burning problem

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Supersruz, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Supersruz

Supersruz Member

I burned a copy of .Hack part 1 and I use Swap Magic 3.6 to boot it. But no matter what program I use to burn it, if i boot it normal the whole game is in black and white. If I set it to NTSC, I get colour but it cuts off a large portion off the bottom of the screen, so I cant read any of the text in the game. Ive burned both the mds and ISO file with both Alcohol 120 and DVD Decrypter with the same results. If there is any way to fix the file please let me know. I don't want to try downloading it again cause I might get the same corrupt file.

2. TheSparky

TheSparky Member

Sounds to me like you downloaded a PAL version of the game. I would suggest downloading a NTSC copy of the game. Otherwise, you can get a PAL to NTSC patcher that has an option for Y coordinate fix. Unfortunately, even if you set the y coordinate fix perfectly you probably won't get an entire screen.

3. Supersruz

Supersruz Member

Ive tried booting it as PAL as well and the same thing happened. Does anybody know of any programs with a y fix thing?