1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO on Memory Stick

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by mrk44, May 28, 2007.

1. mrk44

mrk44 Guest

I have a psp with firmware 3.03 oe-c and the problem is that i can only play iso's on one of my memory sticks. When i put an iso into the ISO folder of the other memory stick, it won't get read. Anyone know why?

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

Probably because its a fake memory stick. DId you buy it on ebay or something?

3. mrk44

mrk44 Guest

i dont think it is fake cuz it is a sandisk that came in an authentic box and it also has full memory. i know that the memory stick that the iso works on is fake tho cuz it only has half memory.

4. drakex

drakex Regular member

That doesnt mean anything... I got a sony and a sandisk FAKE memories from ebay and I have even found fakes on amazon.com so you need to make 100% sure, a way to resolve is to do the following...

Format the good memory in windows, clean format, then copy paste everything that you have on the working card and it will certainly work on the one that you state is not working, good Luck I did that to get some fake memories to work.

5. mrk44

mrk44 Guest

I hav windows vista so how would i format it, by going in my computer right clicking and selecting format? Should i make it NTFS, FAT? Thanks a lot! And the weird thing is the only thing i can't run is homebrew. I have 3.03 oe-c and i set the homebrew to 3.03 kernel. My homebrew is all in PSP/GAME150. iS that right or should it be 1.50 kernel?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2007
  6. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

It should work then...hmmm