1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iso on psp wont work???

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by scott2k7, Apr 24, 2007.

1. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

hi people i was trying to get my games working through the usb cable and i had it connected and all off my isos on mem card showed up then the next time i looked they had dissapeared and now i am kicking myself because it wont work damn it i am 3.03oe-c i have tried formatting my memory card then reinstalling all off the games and still no sign plz respond if u can ive info quick cos im desparate

2. moussa11

moussa11 Member

3. woody12

woody12 Guest

Where are you putting your ISO's on the momory stick? they should be in the ISO folder, if it's not there then you have to make it.

4. moussa11

moussa11 Member

did you try to put a game cd in the umd i had your problem and after 2 week's found out that i have to put cd game in the umd

5. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

no i seem to have tryed all of this and im so mad thanks 4 ur help just gunna try a different mem card??? aybe that but it was working b4 so i dno here goes

6. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

sorry about the double post but i tryed the 3.03 downgrader and now my screen is black and i think thats its a semi-brick also i have tryed the downgrader for 3.03oe-c and then wen i go on it in recovery my screen just goes blank any ideas why it goes blank