1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iso placment

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by thebiga, May 31, 2007.

1. thebiga

thebiga Member

okay i have an iso that i want to play on my psp but i dont know where to put it
    any help would be great,
    thanks!

2. tanta

tanta Regular member

what firmwire you got?

3. truno

truno Member

if you have CF 3.40 OE-A put it in the folder that reads iso. it is on the uppermost directory. it's not that simple though because now you have to take out your battery and unplug the psp now put the battery back in and hold R while you tun it on to access the recovery console next find the option that reads no UMB > disabled, and enable it by highlighting it and pressing x. you can also reset your clock speed to make your psp faster but waste more battery. i have an extra battery i carry with me so its all good. any way now exit by highlighting exit on the main screen and hitting. no theoretically you should be able to play the iso, don't forget to turn off automatic UMD under system settings. i say theoretically because some games still require you to put a UMD in the UMD drive which sucks balls. i downloaded like 10 games and only 2 worked without UMD's i don't have any UMD's to test the others so I am stuck with Ghost rider and dragon ball z budiki. i want ridge racer but can't get it to work. i can see it and when i highlight it on my game directory via psp it's play the little icon movie and everything but when i try to start it it will freeze on now loading. i assume that i have to have a UMD in the drive but can it be any UMD or doese it have to be GTA or some special holy disc?

4. thebiga

thebiga Member

i have 3.03 oe-c

and i thought you didnt have to take your battery outto get to recovery, i just hold the power button down till it goes off then turn it on holding the r button and it works for me