1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO Problem 223,456,100

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by TVHead247, Nov 19, 2007.

1. TVHead247

TVHead247 Member

Okay. I have firmware 3.52m33-4 and I have a small handfull of ps1 Iso files. I've looked EVERYWHERE on the net to see what I was doing wrong, but i can't find ANYTHING.

PROBLEM: I put all ISO's in the ROOT IOS folder, but when I go to the "GAME" icon on my memorystick, and go to "MEMORYSTICK", they don't show up at all!
    I know, im doing SOMETHING wrong. Please tell me.

Yes, I'm a newbie. And as always, we newbies fail to see a simple solition to seemingly difficult problematic situation that requires less mental processes than one's output.
    I'd appreciate any help that ANYONE

2. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

You don't paste them in a ROOT IOS Folder. Where did u get IOS from? Is that a typo or something. Anyways you paste them in the ISO folder which is located in the ROOT OF YOUR MEMORY STICK! Not the ROOT ISO folder...

PSX Iso's need to be converted to .PBP format and pasted in the GAME folder.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2007
  3. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

Well, no, there isn't actually an amazingly simple solution to this problem...

They don't work because the ISO folder is for PSP ISOs and CSOs only, because they are PS1 games they will not work in this folder, you need to convert those ISOs to EBOOT.PBPs and place them in individual folders inside ms0:/PSP/GAME/

You can use Autopopstation 4 to convert the ISOs.

4. TVHead247

TVHead247 Member

Thank you.
    1. Yes, IOS was a typo of ISO.
    2. I don't know why I didn't think of this.. I already have some PS1 games in .PBP format, and didn't even think to convert.
    3. Thank you for clearing up the whole PSP.iso vs. PS1.iso thing. I was having a haaaard time with that.
    4. I'm glad to report that my games are working fine, and I am now playing my psp in public!

Thanks for ALLL of the help, guys..