1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO problem!!!! please help....

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by darkruler, May 7, 2007.

1. darkruler

darkruler Guest

hi...as you all know, i am a big noob at psp stuff and i have finally turned my psp into 3.40 and can play isos. problem is...i put two games onto the psp, and only one would show...but when i put each pf them seperately, they work....anyone know why?

2. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

it doesn't show up or it shows up corrupted? might be a fake memory stick problem.

make sure iso's go into ISO folder. in recovery menu, make sure NO-UMD is disabled, then put a game umd in the drive. Disable all plug-in's as well. Then last but not least, you mean 3.40 oe right ;P

Edit:
    to test your ms, try put videos or whatever into it, untill all memory is used. Then test to make sure none of your files in ms is currupted. sometimes, in a fake ms only about half of the memory is usable, any thing u put in after that will be currupted.

Last edited: May 7, 2007
  3. darkruler

darkruler Guest

it works now...thank you.

and yes...it is 3.40 oe :)

4. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

gdgd thats why we r here to help newbies