1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO PROBLEM?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by krufto, Jan 15, 2005.

1. krufto

krufto Guest

I just downloaded alien hominid for ps2 and its an iso so i used nero burning rom to burn it but when i put it in my ps2 it loads up to the browser screen then goes to that red screen for format ps2 disc? My ps2 does play dvd-r's because i back my games up all the time so i dont know why it doesnt work?!?!

2. krufto

krufto Guest

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

3. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

Can you verify the download was Valid.
    Sounds like you know what you doing,
    Maybe try using CLONYXXL and making sure
    It reads it as a ps2 backup (in your computer).
    Good luck

4. krufto

krufto Guest

I know that the iso i got was from suprnova mirror which has always worked. But whats Clonxxl?

5. krufto

krufto Guest

AWWWW!!When i put the dvd in my drive then go to see whats on it thers just an iso?!?!?Whaaat the hell?

6. krufto

krufto Guest

Ok i think im supposed to extract the iso then burn the files onto the dvd. If anyone knows if im right that would help because i dont want to waste my dvds.

7. krufto

krufto Guest

Ok i think im supposed to extract the iso then burn the files onto the dvd. If anyone knows if im right that would help because i dont want to waste my dvds.