1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iso questions

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Meatwad3, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Meatwad3

Meatwad3 Member

hello, i have two questions

1. Im on 3.02 OE-B and i can play iso/csos easy but i have a few DAX games and im not sure how to play them.

2. ok I downloaded Worms Open Warfare in a torrent but instead of containing an iso/cso file it has three folders PSP,WORMS_OW and X , does anybody know how to make it into and iso file so i can play it.

Help will be aprresiated

2. john-e-i

john-e-i Guest

1. you cannot play dax on 3.02oe-b because it is not yet supported i have heard talk of a plugin allowing it to be played but i dont think this is released yet but i am not sure.

2. Once downloaded you need to put the files in the correct locations on the memory stick. The folders "WORMS_OW" and "x" need to be put at the base or root of the memory stick. Once done, open the PSP folder and then the GAME folder. Copy the two folders inside the GAME folder into the GAME folder on your memory stick. Once done you should be able to click on Memory Stick in the PSP menu and Worms will show up. Click on it and press X when the prompt comes up and voila!

ps i just wanted to let you know i am not too sure about number 2 i got that from a torrent site but i dont know if it will work so give it a try cause you never know!!

hope i could help