1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO to HDD?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by oDDSHoT, Nov 29, 2004.

1. oDDSHoT

oDDSHoT Member

I have an .ISO file from a game that no longer works from the CD. Can I get the .ISO file onto my HDD in such a way that HDLoader will play it? I know there is some programs floating around, and I cant remember names. Also, a little instruction would be appreciated if anyone has tried this.

ISO TURNS INTO BACKUPS ON CD SO I FIGURE THIS WILL WORK.

2. oDDSHoT

oDDSHoT Member

I should have searched for about 5-10min more, I found WINHIIP. This seems to be the ticket. I now have a new question. Could someone link me to a good topic on getting my online games ID onto the ISO so I can play online with HDD.

BTW, I'm a newb PS2 hacker or whatever

3. aznbound

aznbound Regular member

The ID's are only for patching ISO's and burning them to DVD/CD's. It still wouldn't work for hdloader even if you patched it. Although some games do work online with hdloader. But the only one I can think of right now is KillZone. You have to patch it and send it through WinHIIP.

4. oDDSHoT

oDDSHoT Member

oooooo killzone... just got that... maybe i can try it?

5. aznbound

aznbound Regular member

Might be against forum rules to post a link, not sure. I edited this post cause I forgot you cant post emails here. Sorry.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2004
  6. oDDSHoT

oDDSHoT Member

I was trying to get a link to an older thread from this site that I might have overlooked.