1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO to XBOX with FTP

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by reedy212, Apr 18, 2007.

1. reedy212

reedy212 Member

I've read all the files and such but here me out. I have an ISO. I've used Craxion to extract the ISO. I have files. Now I tried to FTP them to my XBOX. Here my problem, I transfered the filed to my E drive, which is like most peoples F drive I guess. File is e:\games\Road to hill 30
    but when I go boot xbox go to hard drive then games nothing shows up. If I go to the file manager I can go into E and see the folder. I can go into XBMC and see the files. In XBMC i select the files and get a black screen followed by more black screen. Any ideas?

2. m0dnewb

m0dnewb Regular member

uhh yeah just get dvd2xbox and backup your games with that...its much much simpler then that.. you can get it in #xbins if you know how to use that if not just google the download..

and you might want to upgrade your HDD if you havent already cause the original hard drive can only hold 2 at the max small games..

3. steimy

steimy Active member

well, which dashboard do you have? IT may be pointing to the wring location in the set up file. so when you press the games on HDD link it is looking in F:/games or something like that.

Did you transfer the whole folder, or just the files?

If you can see them with the file manager and XBMC they are obviously there. So i figure the link to them must be off. If you have EvoX that is easy to fix.

4. reedy212

reedy212 Member

That what I heard from someone else too. I'll fiddle with that, thanks!