1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO UMD Movies download?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by bboy1, Aug 16, 2007.

1. bboy1

bboy1 Regular member

Hi, I might be a bit slow with this..but I know you can download iso games which are backups of original games. Is it possible to download iso UMD movies which are backups of original UMD movies? If so, could anyone tell me a good site?

Thanks

2. 04alexdt

04alexdt Regular member

no u cant get iso movie buit here is a gd sight for psp movies that r in mp4 psp format www.pspiso.com

3. bboy1

bboy1 Regular member

hey thanks. do you know any good free software to convert videos to mpeg-4? Thanks

4. 04alexdt

04alexdt Regular member

google psp video 9

5. atreyu187

atreyu187 Member

Ummm... yes you can d/l UMD video ISO's and yes you can play them just fine. Only one I can't get to work is The Silent Hill Experience, as it isn't a real movie as it is a interactive movie. You need to get and install IR Shell 3.61 and only this one as this is a new thing supported. First d/l IR Shell 3.6 and then get the 3.61 update. And be warned if you aren't running M33'2 3.52-2 you need to reconfigure a few files, but all you need in the readme. Not only can you watch movies you can use your PSP as a universal remote for everything from your PC to your TV/DVD player. This is just a few things this app can do. It is bar far the best all in one solution to all of your homebrew needs.

6. bboy1

bboy1 Regular member

thanks, thats good then. do you know any sites where you can dl the ISO UMD movies?

7. bboy1

bboy1 Regular member

hey can you help me. I have 3.52 m33-4 and get can iso games to work fine but how do i get iso UMD movies to work? I ripped some UMD movies onto my computer and wanna put them on my memory stick. I tried puttin it in the ISO folder as well as the ISO>VIDEOS folder but it doens't show up when im in the PSP. Do I need to use that IR Shell software or wtv even if i have m33-4? Thanks

8. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

NO BBOY.. you bboy? thats sick. No, usually when you get a movie in psp or ipod ready. You extract it and you will see an MPROOT folder. You just overwrite the existing MPROOT folder and check under videos in the xmb and it will be there ready to watch.

9. bboy1

bboy1 Regular member

hey yeah i bboy. what MPROOT folder are you talking about? the only MPROOT folder i see is in the memory card. the UMD Movie file i have is an ISO. i wanna know how to get it running on the memory card. if i extract this ISO, I just a whole bunch of files.