1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO'S/CSO's on Custom firmware 3.30 OE-A

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by precrid, Apr 20, 2007.

1. precrid

precrid Guest

Hi all,

I've upgraded my PSP to 3.30 OE-A and now I'm tryin to play ISO's on it, but I don't know how.
    First of i will appreciate if there are people that don't typ comments like "try the search button" or something like that. I've already searched here and on google but found no critical answer.
    Also i tried Dax and made an ISO folder and put there my ISO/CSO.
    This is the first time i use a custom firmware so I don't know how to go to the setting menu.

Thanks for helping in future ;).

2. precrid

precrid Guest

Ow now i know how to go to settings menu:
    restart PSP and press R button.
    Still don't know how to play ISO/CSO on PSP.

3. precrid

precrid Guest

Still not found out

4. isbreen

isbreen Regular member

Look m8 I know you don't want to here this...but...You really need to read the forum rules. You have agreed to them so making a triple post one of which is having a pop at other members, will most likely get you suspended not helped. Folks get a bit tiered of pointing people at the same stuff time after time. It would also be a good idea to explain every step you have made as I can assure you getting ISO's to run on custom firmware has been explained to death on this forum. So unless people can see you have tried everything on here they are going to tell you to use search.

5. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

If you install custom firmware then you should know how to use it... thats what those readme.txt files that come with it are for, try looking at it.