1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISOs Not Burning

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Paul7185, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Paul7185

Paul7185 Member

Please help me, I'm getting very desperate.

I managed to make a backup of Mario Galaxy and unscramble it to an iso file. It is 4,699,979,776 bytes, so I'm pretty sure that it isn't a bad rip.

However, when I tried to burn it with DVD Decrypter, I got an error saying "Invalid or unsupported image format."

When I tried it with Alcohol 120%, it started asking me how it should burn and I was unsure how I should answer, so I gave up on that.

Then, I went into Nero and tried to burn. It got to ~24% and failed. I'll post the log at the end of this.

I'm using an NEC-1300A (Yeah, I know it's ancient) and DVD+R media. I have the hacked 1.08 firmware which allows me to change the booktype, DVD+R to DVD-ROM. I've never had problems with making movie/PS2 backups before.
    I'm using the burner with an IDE->USB cable, though (It's a long story) and I've never tried burning with it. Do you think this might have something to do with it?

If any of you have had experience with this and know how to fix it, please fill me in. Thanks!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2007
  2. Paul7185

Paul7185 Member

No luck, as of yet. I just tried burning with ImgBurn. Got to 1% and failed. The error message goes as follows:

Anyone know what this means? Any thoughts?

3. dibe

dibe Member

if you've burned movies before with it before you hooked it up to the usb then i would suspect that is your problem if you cant burn now

4. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

@Paul7185
    Removed your Nero serial # from the log :) Don't need someone else using it.