1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO's On 3.03 OE-C

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by tripxl, Apr 26, 2007.

1. tripxl

tripxl Member

I downloaded an ISO and I ran it but it gives me a black screen after the intro loading screen. I downloaded another ISO, and it gave me the same thing! Are my recovery mode configurations incorrect or is it just my firmware, which is 3.03 OE-C? BTW, these ISO's are all legal since I own copies of the games. These ISO's are Gun: Showdown and Monster Hunter Freedom, just in case anybody wants to know for compatibility reasons.

2. tripxl

tripxl Member

NEVERMIND! ANY PROBLEMS WITH ISO'S STOPPING ON A BLACK SCREEN:

Tweak your recovery config. settings!! I'm soo sorry I posted this up.

3. eu4ia101

eu4ia101 Member

hi! i just got my psp a few months back and im still figuring out the whole iso thing... i have a 3.03 oe-c firmware.. and im playing tekken dark resurrection in my psp (im using the iso) but once i played monster hunter freedom, nfs most wanted, bleach 2 and naruto nultimate they just flashed for a few seconds and then a BLACK SCREEN TAKES OVER! help! do i need a umdemulator or a fastloader with these iso's? and what configurations did you use so that you can play those games in the recovery menu? help please!

4. tripxl

tripxl Member

Use free region settings and disable the No UMD option. That should help.