1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iso's on a 3.40 psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by daddynene, Jun 1, 2007.

1. daddynene

daddynene Member

hello again is it possible to put some type of customised firmware on this official sony firmware (3.40) i recently bought a motherboard of e-bay which was a 3.10oe-c so would it be possible to upgrade to this or even put 3.40 oe-c on it and if you can how is there a winstaller for it

many thanks in advance

2. OWNaruto

OWNaruto Guest

Everything you need should be available at http://www.dark-alex.org . You may need to start with the one after 3.10 and keep updating from there, not sure. You should actually be able to go ahead and get the 3.40 OE-A, actually. But yeah, it is available there. Don't forget the follow the instructions in the readme file!

3. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

You cannot put custom firmware on your 3.40 psp. There is no such thing as 3.10 oe-c and of you mean 3.03oe-c then yes, once you switch the motherboard you can update to custom firmware. If you don't know how to switch your motherboard you are gonna have a tough time. Unless you send it in somewhere to do it.

4. OWNaruto

OWNaruto Guest

Oh, I thought he meant he had already switched the motherboards. My mistake. Yeah, you can't put a custom firmware on 3.10. 1.50 is the only one that is compatible with putting on custom firmwares, as it is with many, many homebrews...

5. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

But even if he does switch motherboards it will need the 3.03 downgrader which isn't at dark-alex.org. You also need an upatched copy of GTA: LCS. It's unpatched if it has the 2.00 update.

6. daddynene

daddynene Member

everything you say guys i already know i was mistaken i have seen 3.10oe-a so i thought it was possible that was all and also i have seen the installers for this type of firmware but when i tried them they did not work!!!