1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Itchycats it is for real or just one more scam in the net?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by khmermx, May 23, 2007.

1. khmermx

khmermx Member

Hi,

Has someone tried itchycats? is this for real or is just one more scam in the net?

Before I get one smart answer, please consider that I am giving true advice based on my personal experience.

After frogstick went down, the only thing that I have found to be true is usenext.

P2P and similars are damn slow.

Thanks

2. Memnock

Memnock Active member

If you are going to pay you may as well use newsgroups. I don't see how a site that's not a torrent site could have copyrighted material available for download being around for very long. That's open piracy for pay which is a big no no.

3. khmermx

khmermx Member

Thanks,

4. steimy

steimy Active member

agree with above. Newsgroups or get a Rapidshare account. There are too many good, free, torrent sites out there to be paying for one. But with the pay services like Rapidshare you will get faster speeds.
    Downfall to Rapidshare is they have a 25GB a week limit. So once you reach that within 5 days, it will shut you down until your 5 days is up. Then you can continue. Not sure if newsgroups work that way or not.

5. bazthegun

bazthegun Member

personally i use torrents because withnews groups or any place where you pay for illegall material u basicilly have no clue where your money is going. u could be funding all sorts of nasty folk to do all sorts af nasty stuff. they are organized criminals after all.

my advice is use torrents or dc++
    then when half your city blows up u can sleep soundly knowing that u didn't help fund it..lol

6. khmermx

khmermx Member

Interesting point of view, thanks.

7. itchycat

itchycat Member

KHERMX and ALL others here:

I have used Itchycats for nearly 2 years now and I can vouch for its quality. Pirating or not, it's no more Piracy than all other Bit Torrent sites and P2Ps. It is absolutely brilliant and well worth the £12 a month.