1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its Crazy

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Slots2, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Slots2

Slots2 Guest

I cannot believe I cant back up Mercenaries without rebuilding which I have no idea how to . I feel any game I buy and I only burn games I own, I should be able to make a copy of . Any help is appreciated.

2. XNikoX

XNikoX Guest

there is a post in here showing how to rebuild.

3. RemyK313

RemyK313 Regular member

Alucard.cc should have a ripkit for you. Ripkits do about 80% of all the work for you. Basically, the only thing you need to do is make an ISO of the game, then follow the ripkit's directions.

That's as easy as it gets, sorry!
    Well, actually, the Team Toxic is going to release a DVD9 patcher for all games sometime in the future, but until then, you'll just have to do it this way.

Besides, it's better to use a DVD5 to burn a game than a DVD+R DL, as most DVD+-Rs are like 50 cents each, and each DVD+R DL is like $10 a burn.

4. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

Slots
    there is a patch for mercanieries.

I have it.

ntsc version.

Pm me your email if you need it.

5. Slots2

Slots2 Guest

Thanks for the help have to figure out what program to open a rar file

6. BK89

BK89 Guest

Use WinRar. Just google...

7. Slots2

Slots2 Guest

Have winrar, how does it work

8. BK89

BK89 Guest

Just right click on the first file in the series of files and extract it to a folder - winrar will put the rest of them together (usually as an .ISO or something your burning sofware will recognize and burn)...you just have to start the first file.

9. squizzle

squizzle Active member

A big disadvantage of using swap discs in my opinion. With a modchip you don't need to rebuild this game. (At least I didn't)