1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iTunes anywhere??? Seems like a pipe dream.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by jookycola, Dec 30, 2007.

1. jookycola

jookycola Regular member

I've tried the two popular methods (iTunes-PSP server.exe & MyTunesRSS)

MytunesRSS actually sucked hard. It has a nice fancy interface....but even in my own house on my own local Wi-Fi it would buffer and rebuffer overy other second. But anyway, both ways say it's possible to access your iTunes on your PSP from ANY wi-fi source.
    All i have to do is forward port 8080.

And that's all they say. Kinda vauge huh? well i did forwarded 8080 anyway i can't access it anywhere but from my house with my own wi-fi. And really i'm sure i need another address than the local one i use at the house. Is there a program out there that CAN give you access to my iTunes from any hotspot? I know that you can stream music and movies from the PS3 so i'm sure there's something out there comparable that uses the PC & iTunes.

2. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

Actually there is a way, it's an app called PSPTunes 2.0 (the new version) and it requires you to copy the music onto your PSP and edit the notepad in the PSPTunes folder for the PPS to be able to read it. And itlooks just like iTunes: http://community.hackingpsp.com/forums/2847/ShowPost.aspx