1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i've configured my external hdd for xbox 360 and erase all the games

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by kepos, Feb 28, 2012.

1. kepos

kepos Member

i've tried to configure one 16 gb stick for xbox savings and i configured my both usb storages(stick and hdd). i've copyed back XEX loader and i have the Dashboard back but in Game Library i have no game left. now i try to convert games after an tutorial from this site, but the programs( XBOX image browser, create iso and god iso) don't work on win 7. xbox image browser work now due a friend who made something on my computer but on crear iso i have an error and will come god iso that i didn't tryied yet. anyway if you could help e with my entire problem...and i think i must make some new folders before i copy the converted games on my hdd(content, 0000000000000000 something like that), folders that are no longer there. thx. do you know if i can use another program to create the image for iso god or it's working only with crear iso? sorry, maybe are banal questions but i'm new in this domain

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  2. cowboy333

cowboy333 Member

I assume your using an external hard drive, if so make a folder called games on it, in this folder make other folders named for the games you want.
    Open xbox backup creator,click on image tools,click on image browser,click on file then open image. Navigate to where your game iso is stored on your pc highlight the iso then click open.
    Now right click on the iso file in the right hand box (just under file) and extract to your external hard drive game file that you made earlier :)

3. kepos

kepos Member

first of all, thx for answering. second....i have 30 years old, since now i was truck driver and my journey in this world is at begining. now i'm blocked at converting games,create iso doesn't work, so after i delete "sistem update " file i can't convert it back in iso for "iso god" program. i assume that you know this tutorial. i tought that i must create the folders directly from computer. if is not like that and i must do it from x box dashboard i must study a little bit more. trucks are not computers :)). maybe with a little patiente from you i will succesed. thx again

4. chubbs09

chubbs09 Member

i had create iso fail with me on my laptop and pc,i found out it was my virus software stopping it from working,so i disable it when i am converting the game and works fine then :)...also i have 2 dif virus softwares on my pc and laptop and both did this.

cheers :)

5. kepos

kepos Member

thx mate, at last i've discovered that too. tell me if you know, about batllefield 3 game, it's a 2 disc game and i can't make'it work. maybeyou know. when i've configured the hdd, because of this game, and now that i have 16 gb configured or saving and other instals, when i wanna instal full hd pack for game it tell's me that i don't have enough space. can be the game's fault?