1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ive got a PSP Slim & Lite 3.71

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by GERARDPA, Jan 23, 2008.

1. GERARDPA

GERARDPA Member

Hi im very new to the psp and ive looked at a lot of tuts of how to downgrade, but i havent found any documentation on 3.71 slim and lite model. Ive got a datatool battery on order so i can hack it, but id like to know what version i`d downgrade it to. I want to play backedup games and homebrew software from the mem stick, can i do this?
    cheers

2. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

3. ahmeter

ahmeter Member

Hi, I just changed my fw from 3.71 to 3.71 m33 yesterday (and yes i got a slim PSP)...

just made the magic stick with "Total Newbie Installer" with usb connection, charged my tool battery to full (nearly took 3 hrs.), inserted my ms and then tol battery, have the black screen and pressed [] (square) to back up my nand, copied my nand to my comp, re-inserted my ms and battery (again black screen), pressed X and everything was fine after 1-2 min installation...

btw. u have to turn on the volume cause it was muted in my case...

4. GERARDPA

GERARDPA Member

Thanks guys, just waiting for my tool batt to arrive and i can try it out, hopefully it will go smoothly!! if not c u soon!!