1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've just ordered

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by luvics, Aug 13, 2004.

1. luvics

luvics Member

100 Bulk Paq discs and 100 dvd cases for £28. Is this good or bad, what does everyone think of Bulkpaq?

2. Mort81

Mort81 Senior member

Those are either princo or prodisc. Download dvd identifier off the web (I don't have the link use google or yahoo) then look at this comparison chart. digitalFAQ.com. I would say not bad if they are prodisc.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]AMD Athlon Thunderbird 1.33 Ghz
    512 MB PC133 Ram
    Lite-On SOHW-832S DVDRW
    Win XP
    I know not to impressive poor people have poor ways[/small]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2004
  3. brian100

brian100 Guest

I have only had bad (limited) experience with these disks. I would suggest trying to return these items & exchanging for better blanks, eg Ritek "Branded".

4. john179

john179 Active member

I bought 25 the other day for £4 has a trial disc.Very poor disc in my opion.I could have purchased 175 for £28.But it all depends where you go for your disc's.I go to Northern Computer market in Manchester for media the prices here are really good.The range of media as well is really good and it is supose to be one of the largest computer market in Europe.This market is all over the uk on different days of the week so it gets about.Here is another link for cheap media in the UK which some prices are cheaper and some are higher than Northern Computer market.
    http://www.disccity.co.uk/

Hope this helps in the future
    John179
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]
    A7V8X-X XP2800+,2x120gb,1Gig Ram
    Ati 128mb Graphics 2 x dvd Lite-on 411S NEC 2510A
    os windows xp sp1[/small]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2004