1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've made a backup using Verbatim DVD-R and having trouble loading it with SM 3.3

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Kntry36, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Kntry36

Kntry36 Member

I made a backup copy of my Nascar 2004 using Alcohol 120% burning program, the burning of the game on Verbatim DVD-R disc went smoothly but I put it into my V2 PS2 (Using Swap Magic 3.3 first then switching it out with Nascar 2004 Backup) then I hit the X button and stasys there a few seconds and this messege pops up " Please intert a PS2 Game Disc? Why is this messege coming up and how do I fix it should I try different Media? When I first burnt the game I used DVD Decrypter on Memorex 8X disc and those played on the PS2 fine but the loading time was very very very slow so someoned told me to use different media and I tried Verbatim which is seems it is not working either. Is Swap MAgic 3.3 always slow at loading games or is it my old PS2 and media that i'm using ? Any help is appriciated

Sorry for long post I know many of you don;t like reading long post but just trying to get answers for problems that is occuring for me. Thanks again for ny answers

2. abx

abx Guest

I have never had a problem with Tayio Yuden 8x +r.

3. Kntry36

Kntry36 Member

I believe my system can only play -R disc being it is a V2 but what is a good site to where I can purchase those types of DVDs

4. r0c0

r0c0 Guest

try special boot ,change normal to w/e u need (pal/ntsc)