1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i've read everything but nada

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by gaushor, Apr 29, 2005.

1. gaushor

gaushor Member

Ok,

I have a xbox with a chip that work but i want to play to n64 games with surreal64xxx without touching the original bios in it

So i want to know how it is possible to play with a dvd with the emu and the roms on it ??

I try to burn the emu on dvd xiso and the starting of the Xbox sign it never stop ... i restart my xbox go go in the hd and I see that surreal64xxx take 8 bloc ... so it reconize the dvd but i dont have any idea to do what ??

Everywhere it talk about evox or thing like that but I just want to have one dvd With everything on it !

2. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

First off, welcome to Afterdawn

emulators have nothing to do with the bios, so if you ran the emulator off the hdd, then it wont effect the bios.

Yes, you do is burn the program to the disk, but make sure the .xbe file (usually default.xbe) is named "default.xbe" and is on the root directory of the disk and just put the roms in a rom folder.

Evox is just the main menu screen a modded Xbox boots to (its called a dashboard).