1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've retired as a mod

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Shoey, Jun 14, 2003.

1. Shoey

Shoey Guest

Greetings Afterdawn members,
    Well I've decided to retire a a mod as this task is just too much for me. I have a family (2 daughters) and I need to spend more quality time with my family. I've enjoyed my position as a mod and don't regret anything and I personally thank the Afterdawn Team for hiring me as a mod. Summer is here and I'll be away from the forum but will do my best as a senior member to help out in any way I possibly can. Farewell all and enjoy the summer!

Shoey :)

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Stick around now Shoey

3. Feliziano

Feliziano Guest

I was really wondering if you guys did this as a hobby...thats helping out retards like me lol...I learnt alot just by reading all these posts..and i just want to say thanks and hope the other members keep up the good work...have a nice summer...I'm from trinidad & Tobago,that's in the Caribbean by the way lol,maybe you can swing down by my area lol.

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Shoey, dont u go leaving the forum now!! or i'll have to drag you back to your computer ;-) I dont see why you left as a moderator though, I mean look at VCDJunkie, he's a mod and we barely see the guy! lol

Anyways, you did a great job as a mod, nice and fair!

5. LT_GFUNK

LT_GFUNK Guest

SHOEY U HELPED ME OUT AND FOR THAT I THANK YOU EVERY ONE WILL MISS YOU AND ALL THE NEWBS THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING LIKE ME.

6. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Shoey, we'll miss you mate, you were an excellent addition to our mod team, but I understand your decision, being a father myself I know what it is like :) Obviously the whole moderating issue is getting pretty tough nowadays when volume of messages is growing to almost ridiculous levels.

Hopefully we can enjoy your expertise later on as well, in form of a "wise senior member" or something :)

7. REBEL_AUS

REBEL_AUS Guest

please dont leave tho.
    ive only been here for about 2 months but i have learnt heaps of info from you.