1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ive successfully installed my Xecuter 3, but no controllers!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by davidt800, Mar 7, 2005.

1. davidt800

davidt800 Member

Hi
    I have just finished installing my new xecuter 3. But the controllers won't work! When i flashed the bios i had to use the dvd remote, and now when i boot up with the chip enabled the controlelrs dont work and neither does the dvd remote.

Also, when i boot up with the chip disabled it attempts to turn itself on three times and the successfully turns itself on, but i get nothing on the screen and the eject led flashes red and green.

Many thanks

2. qbano

qbano Member

iam guessing you forgot to plug the wires back in..the ones connected to the main board..go back and check that you put everything back how it was..with the other problem iam guessing you also changed the harddrive and forgot to lock it...lock the new harddrive and it should boot normaly with the chip off

3. ranl1059

ranl1059 Member

David, I have the same problem now, but it happened a little diferent. I was able to flash the bios the first time, installed my dashboard and had a few games in my F drive, but all of a sudden the games stopped working. I tried to re-install everything but nothing seemed to work. Now i'm trying to re-flash my X3 but the controller won't respond. I know I'm not giving you an answer for your problem but I thought I'd share this with you.

4. Logik666

Logik666 Regular member

yes i agree with qbano

5. davidt800

davidt800 Member

Ive found out that ive destroyed the do point and taken up a couple of resistors and damaged a capacitor around the LPC port, ive sent it away for repair and installation.