1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iXtreme firmware 1.0 for TS-H943 Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by PS2Menace, May 29, 2007.

1. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

2. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

Ahhh... you beat me to the punch. I just started a thread a minute after you. Guess were both sitting here doing the same thing... scanning the different forums and news sites. ;)

3. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Yep and I can confirm that it won't boot the only non stealth game I have. But it does boot the stealth one.

4. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

YES!!! but im not sure if my games are backed up with stealth lol!! w.e finally A SOLUTION. but i still feel it won't last long! but we can still enjoy while it lasts!

5. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

everyone is gonna come asking how to check stealth!

GET XDVDMULLETER SELECT VIEW ISO DETALS AND LOAD ISO, OR DVD-R AND THEN CLICK NEXT AND IF SECURIITY SECTOR PLACE IS CHECKED THEN YOUR SAFE! OR JUST PUT IT IN YOUR 360 WITH IXTREME!!

6. fgamer

fgamer Guest

OK I plan on flashing my MS28 360 with the new iXtreme firmware. Does anyone know if I can just put my MS28 drive inside my BANNED Hitachi 78 Xbox 360 and flash it, then place it back in the original console? (basically im using the banned 360 to avoid unplugged sata logging on my UN-banned MS28 console), I'm a little confused as to weather I'm suppose to spoof something since I'm using a different DVD Drive that isn't the original drive for the console.

7. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

yeah all your doing is using ur banned 360 power connector thats all!

8. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

lol it doesnt matter if its stealth, if they have it burned already just put it in the drive, if its not stealth it wont play.

9. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

In Xbox Backup Creator under the Image Tools tab there is an option to check for stealth. But either way, the new firmware won't allow a nonstealth backup to boot.

10. wabashman

wabashman Active member

ok, here comes a noob question. but can someone give me a quick easy run through of how to reflash my 360. when i did mine and my bros a while back, i just did the mtkflash method via floppy drive/pci sata adapter for the ms25s we have. i downloaded xtreme bootmaker .32 and the definitions from the site in the first post. but i have no clue how to use this program, lol. so instead of truing something that would end up killing my 360, i would rather recieve help from one of you guys.

thanks

11. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

I would suggest still using the mtkflash method as its by far the easiest way to do it. Thats how I flashed mine today.

Put your orig.bin in the ix10 directory. Run the make xtreme firmware. If you get the error like the 2 strings do not match do you want to replace? then push Y.
    New ixtreme firmware is made but it is worth checking it in 360 toolbox to make sure the key is the same as your original.
    if all is good then just put that file onto your floppy or usb stick and flash it with the dos command like you used before

mtkflash w /m /sata ix10.bin, select your drive form the list and it should start flashing. if not then you may need to power off your dvd drive before selecting your drive from the list, wait ten seconds then power it back on & that should be job jobbed :)

Last edited: May 30, 2007
  12. Memnock

Memnock Active member

A slight work around has been discovered for that. If you turn on the 360 without the av cables hooked up it will stay on for 5 minutes without the CPU/GPU turning on. Thus there's no E64 error is logged. 5 minutes is enough time to flash a Samsung, but you need to have everything ready. You don't want it powering off mid flash.

Last edited: May 30, 2007
  13. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

true say true say!!

thats what im using!

14. catsee

catsee Guest

to memnock im a total retard when it come to computers, i have a laptop do u think i can flash this myself?

2 dont u need another power cord 360 and cant use ur own?

3 dont forget im a retard with computer and scared i may freak my 360 up

15. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Just send me your 360, I'll update it.

16. catsee

catsee Guest

ps2 u got it hahahah

17. catsee

catsee Guest

ps2 im banned i wanted to complain to ms

18. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

I'm sure everyone who has updated their box to his new firmware and IS banned has probably thought of calling and complaining. I'm just going to buy another 360 for live but it's nice to actually hear my MS28 sound like an original is inserted when it's just Verbatim.

19. catsee

catsee Guest

where r u located

20. Viper3

Viper3 Regular member

I dont understand what you mean by having a stealth game. I thought the only thing that utilized a stealth mode was the firmware.