1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iXtreme for Dummies

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by chrispaul, Feb 24, 2008.

1. chrispaul

chrispaul Member

I'll start off by saying I know VERY LITTLE about this stuff, but anyhow heres my situation:
    I have a modified Xbox 360 console that was recently banned from Live. I went down to the local modification shop in Manila (I live in Philippines), and the technician there told me they know how to flash the console with the latest iXtreme if I have a Samsung Drive. However, they looked at my console (from Canada), and told me I have a Hitachi Drive. They're not entirely confident they can flash my console without it "blacking out". Can anybody write some sort of explanation of how to flash iXtreme on the Hitachi drive, so that I can print it off and show to the technician, and hopefully I can call Microsoft and tell them I've been "mistakenly banned", and get back to Halo 3 online! It would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance to anyone that can help me.

Chris

2. fudpucker

fudpucker Regular member

same old crap, look for it, use your search engine, the, how to flash a hitachi drive guide is all over this forum and google is not far away.
    as for microsoft unbanning your console, you are ship out of luck.

3. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

There is a link in my sig under this post click like that and then go to the Hitachi tab

4. chrispaul

chrispaul Member

thanks dindi, very nice tutorial. fud, i've heard u can call microsoft back claiming that you were wrongly banned, and they can run their silly little tests again, which should be ok if i have ixtreme. Right?

5. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

I dont get ur ? but if M$ bans you its gona be harder than shittin a brick to get unbanned