1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ixtreme help hitachi

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by yesser, Jul 10, 2007.

1. yesser

yesser Guest

ok sorry that i may have been bugging people for help
    yes i have been looking and looking around but i cant seem to figure this out so sorry if i make anyone upset but hear it is
    i do have my hitachi drive in mode b now and i need to get in back in the red i have the new ixtreme hitachi fm hear so how do i get this drive back to the red so i can reflash it?

2. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

what do you mean back to the red?

3. yesser

yesser Guest

restore back to normal so i can put the new ixtreme on it

4. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

once your in the command prompt at the location of your ixtreme package just run restore.bat with the relevant drive letter and it will restore it, the just do the same but this time type flashix.bat with the drive letter and 4 numbers and it will flash kit to ixtreme :)

example, when in windows, go to the firmware package and on the folder called iXtreme-HitachiAll-RTMv2 (or whatever yours is called) right click and open command prompt here, you then just type in restore.bat H 1234 (the H and the numbers are your drive letter and any 4 numbers)

if you don't have command prompt here installed then you have to go to start > run > cmd > and then type in the correct path to the ixtreme folder

mine would look like this E:\xbox360stuff\firmware hack files\hitachi Files\ iXtreme-HitachiAll-RTMv2> RESTORE.bat K 1234

Last edited: Jul 10, 2007
  5. yesser

yesser Guest

i would like to officaialy give a big thank you to shinnster
    i got this worked i restored it then i did the new ixtreme and now i tryed it out and it worked so lets hope this works and i wont get banded
    but again i would like to thank shinnster also my gf for having the patience and not getting mad at me wile i was working on this for a wile. now that i look at it tho its really not that hard lol

6. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

glad you got there in the end dude, :)