1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iXtreme V1.2 Released..

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by theridges, Jun 11, 2007.

1. theridges

theridges Guest

iXtreme firmware 1.2 for TS-H943 Xbox 360
    >> A new firmware replacement for the TS-H943 xbox360 drive..
    Features:
    (v1.2) Extra verification performed on Stealth backups

Note: The extra features added in both 1.1(not public) and 1.2 release are directly related to security. A security-hole was found after 1.1, which lead to the jump in version numbers. We prefer to keep specific details private, but in general there is extra verfication between SS/DMI/PFI in stealth backups.

Those whom were using a TS-H943 in replacement of a original hitachi drive, and were having issues copying the key, should no longer have such issues. The included samtool has been updated to v0.7i (thanks caster420!!)

We strongly advise that you upgrade from 1.0 to 1.2 in the near future for the safety of your xblive account. Currently, 1.0 is safe, but in the future there will undoubtably be new checks that 1.2 addresses!
    As always...
    Use on Xbox Live at own risk!! (And please do not alter game content on xbox live, as that is the sole reason MS is motivated to ban backups on live!!!)

Also, please note that included is a version ixtr12-i.bin which is strictly for Windows/Linux testing ONLY. Do *NOT* flash the -inq version to your drive. The Hitachi Version of iXtreme is currently a Work In Progress. There is no ETA, so i would give it several weeks before any public progress report.

Direct Link:http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/sep/EElEFZFuyAYCaXcigr.php

2. navsav

navsav Regular member

what does...And please do not alter game content on xbox live...Mean?

3. wabashman

wabashman Active member

i believe that means dont modify games, like in halo, you can modify your character, the maps, guns, everything of that nature. this was why they started banning poeple on the origonal xbox consoles i believe. so that is my guess for the answer of your question.

4. theridges

theridges Guest

yea dont modify game content like modding halo 2 or other games and i believe the European gamers were modifying content off of the marketplace...