1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iXtreme

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by burrows, Sep 16, 2007.

1. burrows

burrows Member

Hi,

Just wondering, my 360 with a samsung TS-H943, has never been flashed so therefore not banned from xbox live.

If I flash it with iXtreme (which ever version I need for samsung drive) will this get me banned from xbox live at all, if not now but maybe in the future? or is it impossible for microsoft to detect this flash version?

Also have I got the method right:

1. Get the original firware off the drive which i have done via the mtkflash method, so got a backup.bin (orig.bin) on my desktop
    2. Run the make ixtreme firmware
    3. mtkflash w /m /sata ix10.bin back to the drive

basically thats it pretty much like the mtkflash tutorial but using ixtreme.

When I get hold of games, in say winrar file format, un rar it and end up with a .dvd and .iso i can burn this straight to dvd with clonecd providing its already been patched to stealth, with nothing else to do?

Many thanks

Gareth

2. budro

budro Regular member

ok. if you flashed your drive with iXtreme, for the moment, you're ok on Live. but, that's not to say that M$ can't detect backup games, or even the different firmware. i'm not sure what they can do, but my bet is that they'll smoke out the ixtreme modders eventually.

as far as your procedure goes, i'm not sure. i'm not familiar with samsung flashing, sorry.

i'm going to end this saying that i do not support downloading games ever. if you own that game, make your own backup. it's more reliable and you know nothing's wrong with it.
    if you don't own the game that you downloaded, then that's piracy and, hence, illegal. just some information, though i don't believe you're pirating games.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2007