1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jackass (Game) problem. Anyone else having it?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by IcePeten, Nov 21, 2007.

1. IcePeten

IcePeten Regular member

Well, I've played through the first "Episodes" and no matter what I can't go to the second ones when I press 'L' or 'R' it doesn't go to the next one. It just shows the same one no matter what. I converted it to a .cso so it would fit on my 1gig memory stick.

2. jestah57

jestah57 Regular member

I had a file like that...turns out it wasnt the full game and it contained only Episode 1. The full game version I got is nearly 1.8 GB....I fear anything under 1GB is not the whole game....

3. IcePeten

IcePeten Regular member

No, it's not that. I downloaded it as a 1.8 gig, and when I compressed it it became 720. I can only play Jackass when I have it a iso, cso's don't work.

4. jestah57

jestah57 Regular member

I dont know much about compressing ISOs, all I do know is that the 800MB file I had was only Episode 1, the 1.8GB one i have is the whole game....perhaps compressing it squeezed out the rest of the game? I dont know bro.

5. larrylje

larrylje Active member

UMDGen screwed my ISO up when compressing Jackass. It did the same thing yours is doing. I ended up using PSP ISO Compresser v1.4 but it compresed it to 900MB I think instead of 700MB. So use PSP ISO Compresser v1.4 to compress it.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2007
  6. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

moved to a more appropriate forum - the games forum is simply for debate of the games themselves