1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

James bond Everything or nothing for p2s WEIRD

Discussion in 'PS2' started by dansov, Mar 1, 2004.

1. dansov

dansov Member

After I made a backup of everything or nothing at all the driving level(works fine) but then, it's freezes as a drive and there is a blue bar across the screen moving back and forth then it moves again.

I used the swap magic 3.0 cd, inserted cd loader, change for dvd swap disc then put in everything or nothing.

Is it normal to have this blue bar because it's missing information, is there anyway to speed up the driving level so it doesn't freeze or is there nothing I can do

2. Valcor

Valcor Member

Hi dansov

I had exactly the same problem, at first I thought it might be the controller, but it wasn't. I tried to burn the disc at a slower speed (2x, instead of 4x) and this seemed to clear up the driving glitch with the blue and black bar, and also the game loaded quicker. It now plays great, hope this might help you:)

3. dansov

dansov Member

what program should i use?

4. Valcor

Valcor Member

I use Stomp Record Now Max, have used this for all my PS2 backups with no probs. (burn at 'Min' speed, also use good quality discs, I use Datasafe Ritek GO4s, Verbatim or TDK, DVD-R). Good luck:)

5. dansov

dansov Member

I downloaded Recordnowmax trial and it expired now my question is can I use prassi or is recordnowmax the difference between freezing or working,plus I used a DVD +R is this the difference or it should not make a difference???

6. Valcor

Valcor Member

I haven't got Prassi but I believe they are basically the same program, so you should be ok! Which version Ps2 do you have the older ones tend to not like DVD+R, (I think version 4 and before?), I have v4 and v7 and the newer one is ok with DVD+R:)