1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jatg

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by monkeybutt852, Feb 28, 2012.

1. monkeybutt852

monkeybutt852 Member

when i start up my jtag it takes me to a blue screen with a lott of numbers and letters what should i do to get to the dash again

2. chriswhit

chriswhit Regular member

it sounds like your using the eject button to turn it on. try the power button instead or the button on your remote. Did you jtag it yourself? Theres another possibility but its a bit more complicated so try that and let me know if that works.

3. monkeybutt852

monkeybutt852 Member

no i tried all of them i think it a bad flash or somthing and i dont know how to fix it

4. chriswhit

chriswhit Regular member

do you have the original nand dumps? or can you get them? If so the blue screen has the cpu key which you will need. let me know if you got the nand dumps. If so I'll post links to modifying the nand and flashing it to the box with a usb stick with an updated flash. Im assuming you don't have any flashing tools so thats probably the easiest way. You will also need to know your motherboard type. I can help you identify it or you can google. the nand dumps are the most important part.

5. bgareballer

bgareballer Member

the first thing you need to do is to note the cpu key .
    I can create a nand from a cpu key alone and make it match your dvd drive if you have that all is not lost :)

6. monkeybutt852

monkeybutt852 Member

what are the nand dumps and i know how to get cpu key

7. bgareballer

bgareballer Member

you will need a donor nand for your motherbaord a donor kv then you can encrypt the kv into the nand and make a fresh freeboot image .
    when the encrypted kv is injected into the donor nand you can change the kv to match your dvd drive and dvd key

bin crypt
    bestpig
    jtag tool
    flash 360

tools you will need

8. gnoby

gnoby Regular member

this can happen if you have no dvd drive plugged in. you might also want to make sure it's not a problem with the drive/cable by removing it altogether. If you put a bridge on pins 4 and 6 it allows you to boot without a dvd drive.

as seen in this pic:
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/faranheit/No_DVDROM_bridge.jpg

If that don't work then you have two images of xell(blue screen) instead of one xell and one freeboot like you should have. If so then you need to do what bg is saying.

9. monkeybutt852

monkeybutt852 Member

ya i think it the dvd drive cuz last summer the dive stop reading my dicks because i acudentally delated my mw2 files n my xex menu so i took it apart