1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jerky picture on DVD-r

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by A_LOLO, Oct 22, 2002.

1. A_LOLO

A_LOLO Member

I was backing up my copy of Fight club. Using DVD-Decrypter, Ifo-Edit, ReMPEG2, and Nero burning software. I just wanted the main movie and since it was > 4.7GB i had to rencode it with ReMPEG2. When i then finished the process, and played the dvd, the picture had little slight jerks in it every now and then. Does anybody know how to fix this. THanks

2. forker

forker Member

I do not know how to fix the Re-encoding error, but here is the best fix: simply split it to 2 DVD-R's if it will not fit on one when all the extras and soundtracks are removed. You don't lose any quality and having a movie on 2 discs is not a problem. Just choose a good chapter at which to split the movie using the ifoedit preview function (when you have a chapter selected). Good luck, whatever you choose to do.

3. Adder_78

Adder_78 Guest

don't use ReMPEG2(bad quality)... use CCE(Best quality) and Robshot method... read doom9's guide "Getting the best out of CCE"

Zzzzzzzz

4. A_LOLO

A_LOLO Member

THanks Adder_78. I will try that.