1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jet li's rise to honor problem

Discussion in 'PS2' started by texastray, Mar 22, 2004.

1. texastray

texastray Member

I thought I had successfully backed up this game, but it just hangs at the "loading..." screen after you fight the twins. I have to play the original and I can get much further without any problems. Tried CD Loader, but that didn't help. Anyone experience something similar? Thanks.

2. stunn611

stunn611 Regular member

thats the same problem i had. but when i burn it with my other dvd burner it worked. so maybe your burner is the problem. have you successfully burn any games before? also remember to burn at 1x and try to read at 1x too. what type of dvd are you usin?

3. texastray

texastray Member

Made plenty of backups before, so probably not the burner (I only have one burner and this game isn't worth buying another). Using TDK media like always. Only thing different is that I used Prassi Primo this time, but PP worked when I backuped my Tenchu last week. Let me try another app like Nero or Alcohol.

It's weird, you can go to chapter selection and see everything you've done so far, but it just won't load.