1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JFW DH Video, 3.56 Game Booting on 3.41 w/ No Eboot patch

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by coorva, Sep 29, 2011.

1. coorva

coorva Regular member

Ok... This confuses me a bit... DemonHades has posted a video showcasing a 3.56 game (Tomb Raider) booting on a jail broken 3.41 console -- no EBOOT patching, no exploit. That's cool, I get that. What I don't get is this: In this article it seems booting 3.60+, including 3.70 games is possible by way of some newly discovered, yet-to-be publicized exploit. So why not demo that? Is video proof coming? I'd be more interested in seeing Portal 2 boot, which is a 3.60 required game. Whatever the case I look forward to the JFW DH 3.41 and 3.56 release...

http://www.demonhades.org/foro/viewtopic.php?t=5133&f=297#p33673

if this is true,ooohhh baby!!

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  2. bigo93

bigo93 Regular member

We are all waiting for this cfw, if what he says is true then it'll be an amazing release! They claim that this cfw can play all the latest games and even possibly all future releases even when $ony change the keys.

It was supposed to be released tomorrow, but is delayed now for at least 2 weeks, maybe more. I am guessing they are testing in a very small closed group of friends, cos atm its all rumours, if $ony find out this is real they would probable try to stop them. Though I am surprised £ony hasnt tried to hunt them down already, probably cos they have no proof that they have done something which they can try to sue them for.

So releasing a finished cfw which fully works out of the blue means $ony cannot do anything about it, once it's out it's out.

3. coorva

coorva Regular member

oh hell yea baby,,i have turned on my ps3 for the first time in 2 months,starting to get that twitch back,,

4. KillerBug

KillerBug Active member

Speak for yourself. Personally I think it is vaporware and that all the videos are fakes to attract people to the site. If they had anything at all they would have made a release by now.

5. bigo93

bigo93 Regular member

That's what I mean by waiting for, atm it is a whole load of hot air, but we wont find out for sure until they release something. If they dont release anything ppl will then ignore them, if they do we can test it and find out.

6. ps3sini

ps3sini Member

hmm I can wait till Skyrim comes out at most lol