1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

join to avi files

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by gunit2004, Jan 29, 2004.

1. gunit2004

gunit2004 Guest

how do i conect to avi files (eg a film split in to 2) is it possible to do this with tmpgnc i also have dvd shrink nero and tmpgnc dvd aurthor please help me i dont no what to do thanks a lot

2. Hunter007

Hunter007 Regular member

You can do it through TMPGEnc, but you would have to encode it to MPEG first. Are you planning to burn the AVI file's to just be watched on your computer or do you want to play them back on you home DVD player?

3. mika

mika Moderator Staff Member

4. Minion

Minion Senior member

You can do it while encodeing in Tmpgenc ,First Rename your AVI files Like this "Movie-Name-001.avi Movie-Name-002.avi ECT" then run tmpgenc and go to "Options" to "Enviromental settings" and select the "Open Sequence Files as Movie" Option, Now Load in "Movie Name-001.avi" and the other Files will get loaded in Behind it...Cheers

5. teegee420

teegee420 Regular member

In my experience it has been best to join the files before encoding. Just my personal preferance. Doing so prevents possible A/V sync issues when converting seperate files to mpeg.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2004