1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

joining mp3s

Discussion in 'Audio' started by bonitah, Apr 3, 2005.

1. bonitah

bonitah Member

What is the best way to join a number of short mp3s together...I am trying to back up an audio book on cd, easy enough to rip it...but when it rips to mp3 there is like 95 files from one cd..and the audio book has 13 cds...hehe...It makes for a heck of a time finding your spot if your player somehow forgets where you were...you know what I mean? It will end up being over a 1000 small files on one disc... :(
    thats no good...

Any ideas....please... :)
    thanks!

By the way I have tried mp3 cutter joiner..and it will not work for me I get some kind of access violation...

Last edited: Apr 3, 2005
  2. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

Hey bonitah,

You might want to try a program called EAC. I have heard that this might be able to do the mp3 joiner that you are trying to do. You can pick it up at Dawnload.net!

;)

3. djscoop

djscoop Active member

two good mp3 programs like that are mp3 splitter & joiner, and mp3 surgeon. not free unfortunately. you could always get a free audio editor like Krystal or Audacity and combine the audio files with those as well. That would probably be the easiest route.

4. slew0408

slew0408 Guest

maybe you should try registering mp3 cutter joiner because thats what I use, and it works perfectly for me

5. lendlice

lendlice Guest

SPAM removed

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2008
  6. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

If you have the original cd then download a program called Jet Audio. It has an option to rip the cd as one big track. It will rip it o .WAV and then u can compress it to a VBR mp3 using Eac W/Lame plugin. I started to make a guide on how to do it. Is quite simple but i hope to finish the guide. http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/176341

7. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

you could just use Nero Wave editor. I know it says wave editor but it does mp3's aswell. I have been using it for a few years and it's easy to use and does a good job.