1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joining Video Segments

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by intercooledgn, Dec 27, 2012.

1. intercooledgn

intercooledgn Member

I've attempted to use a couple video joining programs to make a seamless transition into one like on video tributes. However my attempts aren't to seamless, its very noticeable, the two clips don't flow together. Can anyone recomend a good program as well as any tips to help make it seamless and flow? I appreciate the help!

2. attar

attar Senior member

Fade video or audio out/in.
    What kind of video?

3. intercooledgn

intercooledgn Member

I basically uploaded clips of a tv show and have muted the audio and have pt a song to it but want to join the segments together.

4. attar

attar Senior member

5. JST1946

JST1946 Regular member

Not to get off the subject. Intercooled 1987 GN with 800 HP Turbo.They are some bad ass machines for a V-6 block.

6. attar

attar Senior member

The horror... the horror..

7. intercooledgn

intercooledgn Member

First and formost thank you for the video help it worked PERFECTLY!!!! Now not to stay off subject but yes they are amazing cars. Mine is built quite a bit and will be doing some MAJOR changes and additions over winter. My Current build is as follows: my engine is built with 4 billet steal main caps, block girdle and halo girdle, stroked block with a SCAT forged cryo frozen crank, TA Performance aluminum rods, diamond forged pistons and currently have the stock iron heads fully ported and polished and stock intake is ported and polished, 70mm Accufab plenum and throttle body, progressive controlled alcohol injection using straight methanol, turbo tweak adjustable MAF less chip and 80lb injectors. It currently has precision pt85 Turbo running 30-35 lbs of boost, 3.5" THDP, no cat, Hooker exhaust with 2 Aerochamber mufflers. Tranny is built with Billet internals, trans break, and a Art Carr non lock up 3500 stall 9" converter, but the rear end is stock. With that set up running Nitto 555R 275/50/15 drag radials I ran a 10.02 in the quarter at 139.3mph. I had a 1.80 60ft being i was only running radials and only have the stock 3:42 gears. You can already see cracks in my b-pillar from the chassis twisting.

As I said over the winter many changes are taking place! Recently I got 2 AMAZING deals on parts. I got 8 160lb injectors brand new for $375 shipped when they normally cost 109.99 each. The second deal was Aluminum heads, intake, rockers, gaskets, spark plugs, and pushrods for $965!

The changes over the Winter include the following: First and foremost Im installing a roll cage being the chassis is twisting with radials and stock gears. Im just about done welding in the cage. The Intake is Champions GN1 intake and is fully ported and polished, the heads are Champion GN1 14 bolt aluminums fully ported and polished and portmatched to the intake, they are assembled with 1.550 isky Gold Stripe double springs which are 295lb closed/580 open @600 lift, titanium retainers, 10 degree locks, 1.60 stainless exhaust valves and 1.90 stainless intake valves. They have Scorpion 1.65 ratio 7/16 stud mounted roller rockers and the heads have the reciever grooves machined in already for the loc wire head gaskets. Im replacing the Accufab plenum with a Precision 70mm one. In addition I have F.A.S.T. XFI, 160lb per hour injectors with larger fuel rails, and a custom ground solid roller TA performance camshaft and with the 1.65 ratio rockers the cam specs out at 232@.050/.590 lift with the 1.65 rockers and has 114 lobe centers. I have 5/16" hardened wall pushrods and I'm installing all aluminum pulleys on which should cut out about 9lbs or so of rotating weight which is the equivalent to almost 100lbs of non rotating weight. I've made my own 3" exhaust system and will be going through 2 straight through 3" Mufflers. GM Hightech performance did an article where they took the 2.5" hooker exhaust and swapped to a 3" exhaust with straight through mufflers and the car gained 30 hp at the wheels. I am installing a ford nine inch with 2 separate 3rd members one with 4:56 gears for the track and one with 3:42s for the street. I will be doing a mini tub and will use slicks instead of radials at the track. Lastly to assist with street, strip, and road course I have the Air Ride technology suspension package level 3 for the G bodies.

You are right these are amazing cars that a lot of people under estimated! Thank you all again for helping me. As I said it worked perfect!