1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JOYTECH ARMORLITE STUCK ON MY PSP UPSIDEDOWN

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by chaosnova, Mar 18, 2007.

1. chaosnova

chaosnova Guest

Someone please help. I asked my sister to help me put it on, and now it's freaking stuck upside down! My fingers are sore frrom trying to pull it out man, I'm about to cry

My psp's buttons are being pushed down upon, if it causes permanant damage, it's suicide for me....

2. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

You posted this thread twice.. There is nothing anyone can really do you should of put it on your self. Im assuming its a skin? If it is just cut it off, thats what i did.

3. pecavuk

pecavuk Guest

4. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Oh well i really don't know what you can do then, besides safly crack it and break it off.

5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

chaosnova, you swear again & you are history off this site!! title edited & duplicate thread hidden

6. chaosnova

chaosnova Guest

ddp. I'm not old enough to cut it like that! It's so freaking hard to open! you have to press down on the arrow, then push on it so that it will just flip open, but this piece of crap is like bolted down with tightness.

The sucky part is that I dunno where my receit went, but I'm going to show it to them, so that they can at least try.

Do you guys think that there will be any permanant damage?