1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jtag only center light will come on

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by remorsed, Jul 12, 2011.

1. remorsed

remorsed Member

This happened a while back but i can't find a definite solution to this. I bought this console a year ago for my birthday and the guy i got it from said that it may show the rrod but if i turn it on it wold go away, it did (don't know if its relevant)
    but i would do that once or twice and i would think nothing of it so one day i wanted to play on xlink kai so as soon as i plugged the Ethernet cable and turned the xbox off t wouldn't on the center lighi tried to turn it on and it wouldn't turn on i was running the latest dashboard i think it is a jasper model the jtag didn't really have many wires in it just on the bottom which really was odd for me. there was no lpt cable coming outof the xbox which made me wonder how it was jtagged i have the cpu key and dvd key as well. i would like to get back to my fun can someone please help me out

2. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

You can jtag a few different ways. If it is a jasper I doubt he used an LPT cable since it takes like 17 hours to dump a nand over lpt. USB is the preferred method and is much faster. Check your connections with a multi-meter and make sure they are all intact and indeed have a connection. Do you have a nand dump?

3. remorsed

remorsed Member

Ya i haveaNAND dumb but i cant get anything to work when i press eject button any advice
    its actually a falcon not jasper

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  4. remorsed

remorsed Member

is thiscommon or do i have to do something

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011