1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jumpy/Lagging Iso's On 3.40oe?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by shane8960, Jun 10, 2007.

1. shane8960

shane8960 Member

Hi all, been playing ISO's for a while, I've had the same ISO of GTA:VC from the start which had previously been working fine without ANY lag (on 3.03oe) I have now upgraded to 3.40oe and its lagging really badly. I have tried 2 different PSP's (one on 3.40oe and one on 3.10oe) and 2 diff memory cards and it seems to make no difference.

Is there any reason why it would do this? Is there anyway to play the newer games which require 3.40 (ie shrek) on older firmware versions (3.03oe as I dont recall having any problems with that) yet?

Thanks, Shane

2. shodowstk

shodowstk Member

I have a similar problem, i had 3.30 oe-a and my iso's worked fine, now I've upgraded to 3.40 oe-a and my iso's shows up under the game tab but when i start them it goes to a black screen and crashes my psp (have to take off battery to reset it.

3. amscouzac

amscouzac Member

huhu... ive just bought my 3.40 oe-a psp. im still downloading games like iso's & cso's files as we speak. ur problems scares me. huhuhu (T_T)