1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jungle flasher

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by ricky0134, Jan 13, 2012.

1. ricky0134

ricky0134 Member

hey i am on windows 7 64 bit and i am trying to put 0800 on my liteon drive to rip some games but i am powering my drive through the xbox and sata lead into my comp now when i go in jungle flasher my drive dosent show up in the i/o ports so i cant get a dummy.bin plz help

2. chriswhit

chriswhit Regular member

liteon drives are fun. I had to use Dosflash on a bootable usb stick. I googled for it and found a tutorial and the files. Im using a different pc now not sure If I can find the link. If you want to get a dummy bin that drive also requires a probe which is an unlock tool. I didnt need it because I had a jtag and already had my key. I saw a tutorial on how to make one but it was hard to find. Not sure If I can find it again. I'll look and see.
    Are you using onboard sata chip set? some chipsets are incompatible I had to buy a pci sata chip set on ebay that was compatible before I could see my drives.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  3. ricky0134

ricky0134 Member

yes i am using onboard chipset sata and im sure it works i have done it before ill try dosflash and from what i found i dont need dummy.bin

4. ricky0134

ricky0134 Member

yer dude i dont wana use dosflash i think its outdated

5. chriswhit

chriswhit Regular member

I just used it cause jungle flash wouldnt see my liteon but it did my benq and my sammy. one of the members that does lots of mods recommended trying it and it worked. After the first flash with dosflash the drive was seen fine with jungle flasher from then on. not sure why. edit: it did flash lt 3.0 on the drive just fine for me

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012