1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jungleflasher and dosflash cant see drive!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by JadeFox, Sep 12, 2013.

1. JadeFox

JadeFox Member

Hi all,

Its been years since ive had to flash a drive so im a bit behind, I have a liteon 83850c and WAS able to get the original firmware from it, I still have it and the LT extreme FW. I do not need help reading, I don't have a CK3 probe and I don't think I need one. I have the latest Xbox FW and I'm a using Xecuter Blaster CK3. (Win 7 64)

I'm having ALOT of trouble getting my VIA card to see my xbox drive!! I have successfully installed the portio64.sys drivers but jungleflasher and dosflash (64 and 32) just cannot see the drive.

I really don't know what more I can do to make the drive appear, all I want to do is flash, NOT read. What can I do?

Update: I used a different port on the VIA card and it now sees it!!!
    Jungleflasher did however crash when writing and now I can no longer see the drive again, ive tried Liteon erase but nothing happens.

Help!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  2. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

outro the drive and the intro again! you may have to power cycle it to actually see it again. as far as freezing its been so long but if i remember correctly you have to disable those drivers in device manager!